Saturday, April 11, 2009

12 miles at 7:27 pace

Long run through the eastern Vegas desert between Wetlands Park and Lake Las Vegas - at one point I could have sworn I spotted a group of nomads plodding along on camels, there was that much sand - at a 7:27 pace. Very windy and significant rolling hills, otherwise I would have managed closer to 7 minute pace.

Garmin connect

Also the two previous days were hard workouts so I wanted to take it easy on my body. I realize my posts have been dry and perfunctory of late, hopefully I will have more time to be more creative and interesting soon. Lots of overtime at work lately.

3 comments:

  1. Too much overtime is never good. Very good thing that you do get your runs in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes must make time for the long runs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. Uh, dang you are FAST!

    In a chicken/egg dilemma, I've been running for a little while & haven't gotten much faster. Hence me trying out the forefoot strike, in an attempt to get a little faster (since my efforts to date haven't gotten me there).

    ReplyDelete